Terrible blogger

I am a terrible blogger. I haven't posted in so long!

To be fair to myself, I did have my A Level exams, but for two weeks now I've been off school. I have plenty of free time.
I guess I could use another excuse as I hand-made 15 velvet chokers for a 20s themed charity night that I was dancing at with my dance class. Fun fact, dancing the Charleston is really fun.

To make this post slightly more interesting, and less of a failure, I thought I would put some pictures of my makeup for the event on here. Mostly because it's probably the best I've ever done.

More hair and makeup posts may be to come, because it's my 6th Form leavers tomorrow.

Please excuse this rubbish excuse for a blog post. I will force myself to do better...



Gold and winged. Not so proud of the lipstick application, but I was rushing



Feeling very 20s in a fringed dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!