I found 'the one'

I found it. The one. The perfect lipstick. Ok, maybe not 100% perfect, but I love it.

 I had been looking for a red lipstick for ages, and there are a lot of different types of red apparently. Therefore it wasn't a very successful search.

Then I went on my trip to New York, and discovered the joys of Sephora. So much beautiful, expensive makeup. I didn't even consider buying anything until my second trip in there, when I saw some Sephora lipsticks displayed at the front. They were $12 (around £8) which is definitely more my price range than most of the designer brands they had in there. The colour I picked up was a deep, slightly berry red. I knew as soon as I tried it on that it was the one for me. It really brings out the colour of my eyes, and I think even my hair suits it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!