Most of what I bought came from T.K.Maxx (or T.J.Maxx), but I will also list the brands of what I bought.
Paperchase £12
I took so many pictures when I went to New York, and I've been meaning for ages to get a photo album so that I can remember my trip. I absolutely love Paperchase, and this album is beautiful.
VitaUnica (at T.K.Maxx) £14.99
These are so comfortable! I have really narrow feet so I find it hard to find shoes, especially sandals that fit really well. They are very similar to Birkenstocks, but aren't as wide so are great for me :)
The Library of Fragrance (at T.K.Maxx) £7.99 (£15 full price)
I've recently been really wanting to buy a perfume from The Library of Fragrance. They have an amazing range of scents, including paperback. I was therefore really happy to discover some in T.K.Maxx. The scent itself is lovely. It's a bit reminiscent of sun cream, but in a good way. It smells warm and summery and I love it.
George Stanley (at T.K.Maxx) £5.99
These aren't so exciting, but I thought they would be a great way to organise my revision. I love the natural looking brown paper contrasted with the black print, and they're just a bit fun.
Mara-mi (at T.K.Maxx) £3.99
So not mega exciting, but I thought they were cute, with the 'Ciao', 'Hello', 'Hola' and 'Bonjour' on each pencil. Also really pretty colours.
Mara-mi (at T.K.Maxx) £4.99
Also not very exciting, but gorgeous as thank you cards go...
Clementine paper inc. (at T.K.Maxx) £3.99
Also not exciting, but another set of pretty thank you cards. I couldn't decide which I preferred so I got both.
Grain laundry works (at T.K.Maxx) £14.99
This is a pretty basic sweatshirt, but it's cosy and I like the text on the front.

0 comments:
Post a Comment