London Fashion week 2015

OOPS! I'VE BEEN MEANING TO POST THIS FOR AGES NOW...

The time is here! The catwalks are built, and the designers are sending their S/S 2016 collections down them. I've picked some of my favourite collections to show you what everyone will be wearing in six months.

Burberry

Burberry


Burberry


Burberry

Burberry

Burberry

Burberry
What strikes me about this collection is that the colours are luxurious, and it seems to be based on Italian styles, like the black jacket with gold detailing on the left. I love the contrasting colours and textures used in the collection, which gives it a feeling of integrity and value. I have a feeling this collection is going to be a big hit!






Hunter original



Hunter original

Hunter original


Hunter original


Hunter original

Hunter original

Hunter original



Hunter is well known for it's outerwear, especially for festival outerwear. I really love this collection! The pastel ombre rain macs are just gorgeous, and the oversized space-age bomber jackets are so desirable!
 

 

Molly Goddard



Molly Goddard
Molly Goddard


Molly Goddard
This collection is a little bit quirky, and very girly. I love it! The colours are just lovely, and the lengths of the sleeves and skirts are beautifully different. I want all of it! For someone that has just started out, she's very impressive!









Orla Kiely

Orla Kiely


Orla Kiely

Orla Kiely

Orla Kiely
I just love the 60s vibe of this collection, it's so me! I've also noticed that Orla has brought out a shoe line in Clarks which I love (but cant afford :( )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!