- A-levels...: This is a pretty scary thing, but also a relief to know that once they're done, I'll be finished with mandatory school. After 14 years in the English school system, it's nice to be able to choose what I want to do, and where I want to go.
- A long summer holiday: As far as I know, I'm going to finish my exams around May time, and I'm starting my fashion foundation course at the end of September. There are so many possibilities for what I am going to do, but I want to see family, and hopefully volunteer in a children's venue at New Wine which is a Christian camp. I did it last time, and I made so many friends and just had a great time!
- Maybe follow up being model scouted when I went to London for a college open day. I wouldn't really want to make a career out of it, but as a way to get some money before I go to uni it would be an interesting experience. It might even be useful, because I want to work in fashion, just the making side, not so much the wearing side.
- Get my braces off! I'm not sure if I've really mentioned that I have braces, but I got them last May, and I don't think I have too many months left!
- Start my fashion foundation course at West London College. Living in London for a year is going to be great! Moving from my local school in high school to my sixth form in the city was so good for my confidence, so moving to London is hopefully going to make me even more confident!
- Deciding what uni I want to go to when I've finished my foundation course. I went to look at Kingston and Bath Spa a couple of months ago when I was uni hunting and I love them, but I might consider some more London unis because West London College has some really great links with fashion universities, including Central St Martins which is one of the best in the world!
- Keeping up with this blog and hopefully posting more often, and posting more interesting stuff, because at the moment my content is not as good as I would like it to be.
I'm not really the sort of person that makes new years resolutions, maybe when I'm older and my lifestyle of hardly exercising and eating too many cookies catches up with me I will be. What this post is really about is what this year is going to bring for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment