AS level textiles final piece!!!

Catchy title huh? I've just finished making my final product for textiles, which is a 1950s inspired full circle skirted dress, with batik on the skirt. I posted a picture of it earlier, but that was with my phone in the middle. I borrowed a fancy camera from the art department, and my talented friend Tasha ;) took the photos for me.
Full circle skirts aren't massively practical in the wind...


I kept spinning for ages to get a good pic and got really dizzy xD





2 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    I loved taking those photos, you are such a perfect model (just look at that model face, I mean, come on!) and that dress is GORGEOUS :)
    *awh shucks she said I was talented* thank you :) *blushes*
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA XD Thought you might read that ;) your dress is gorgeous too though!

      Delete

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!