This is my very home made blog. I've done it all myself so it's not going to look professional, but I kinda like it that way. I try to post as much as possible, but I'm so busy with A levels that recently I haven't been very good with that.
Bear with and have a good day, I really appreciate you visiting :)
Last summer I decided to make a backpack (for no particular reason) and I looked around on the internet for a free tutorial. In the end I foundthisonHeart of Marywhich is a blog mostly for crafts and baking. It's pretty easy to follow and looks good when finished, although if I did it again I would make it a bit bigger. (I use mine for my dance shoes and they fit in fine, but if I was using it for something like a day bag it wouldn't be big enough.) Here's what mine looked like:
I would suggest making it out of quite thick fabric
to help it hold it's shape
My name is Leah, and I live in England. I'm currently in sixth form and I'm doing English, History and Textiles. I absolutely LOVE reading. I will pretty much read anything I can get my hands on...
0 comments:
Post a Comment