Recently I haven't had any inspiration for blog posts. I would love to do more posts about fashion but I don't have anyone to take pictures, I would love to do more posts about places I've been and things I've done, but recently that's mostly been school and essay writing. Not very interesting.
I thought I would just catch you up about anything happening in my life that anyone might vaguely want to know about.
First, it's my 18th birthday on Monday. It's a pretty big thing, being legally considered an adult. Quite frankly I still feel like a child. I'm still at school. I live with my parents. I don't have a job yet. Despite this, I'm going to be able to vote, buy alcohol (which I'm really not that fussed about because I don't see the point in getting really drunk) and be considered a responsible adult... Hilarious right?
I've started taking driving lessons. I had my first one yesterday and I didn't really feel nervous during it, but after it hit me just how much responsibility I had. What if I crashed? What's going to happen when I have to go over 15mph? I could so easily steer too far and drive into another car. Now I'm kind of terrified for the next one, although I have to admit that it will be great to have more freedom once I can drive so I guess I'll have to stick it through.
It's starting to look quite likely that I'm going to sign with a model agency in London. I mentioned a while back that I got scouted last December by Established. Since then I've visited them, and on the same day got scouted by another agency in the same Zara that I previously got scouted in. Established haven't got back to me, but I'm visiting the other agency, Supa, on Tuesday. I have to admit that I wouldn't want to be a full time model, or focus a lot of time and energy on being one because ultimately my education, and a career in design will always come first. Despite that it would be a pretty good part time job to get money for uni.
Exam season is officially coming up. Very soon I'm going to be revising like crazy. On top of taking exams on everything I've covered this year, I'm retaking three from last year. I also have a lot of textiles coursework to finish... Yay
Well that's about it for now... until the next (hopefully not too long away) time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment