This is my very home made blog. I've done it all myself so it's not going to look professional, but I kinda like it that way. I try to post as much as possible, but I'm so busy with A levels that recently I haven't been very good with that.
Bear with and have a good day, I really appreciate you visiting :)
I haven't posted any of my textiles work for ages, so I thought it was about time to update you! I'm making a wedding dress from old wedding dresses basically! I wont put it all on here yet, mostly because it isn't finished yet. The deadline is literally in four days from now...
Moodboard 1
Moodboard 2
Doodle page
Some initial designs
More initial designs
Developed designs
More developed designs
These are just a few pages in my book. When I next have a chance, I will post all of it.
My name is Leah, and I live in England. I'm currently in sixth form and I'm doing English, History and Textiles. I absolutely LOVE reading. I will pretty much read anything I can get my hands on...
0 comments:
Post a Comment