Non-fic book choice

It's no secret that I love books, but I've only really written about fiction books on here. Because of that, I thought that I would share some of my favourite non-fiction books.
  • A Beautiful Mess photo idea book

As suggested by the title, this book is about photography. How to improve self portraits, take pretty, arty shots, get the perfect lighting and loads more. I love the blog run by the writers of this book, and I love this book too! The format is great and the tips are so useful!
  •  Fashion
If you love fashion, this book is for you. It shows clothes and costume from 3000 years of history, as well as giving detail about some of the most renown designers there have been. The pictures are beautiful, the velvety cover is beautiful. Basically, it's just beautiful!

  • Girligami

I love doing origami, and this book is full of fun, girly origami projects. Paper is included, and the results are sassy clothes which unfortunately aren't wearable, and adorable animals like pandas and koalas.

  • Lets make cute stuff: cute dolls
This book is exactly what it seems to be. Full of instructions on how to make loads of incredibly cute soft toys. Definitely not just confined to children, these 'dolls' could be appreciated by anyone, and are easy enough to be made by anyone as well.

  • Art therapy colouring book
Colouring for grownups! Possibly the most beautiful and detailed colouring in book ever, and incredibly relaxing.
  • The Great British Sewing Bee books 1& 2


Full of great ideas and instructions for making a wide range of actually wearable garments! They range from easy to tricky, and also include patterns, although for the first book you have to enlarge them, and in the second they have to be traced, so there is one slight drawback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!