Blurb: As an orphan, Jane's childhood is not an easy one but her independence and strength of character keep her going through the miseries inflicted by cruel relatives and a brutal school. However, her biggest challenge is yet to come. Taking a job as a governess in a house full of secrets, for a passionate man she grows more and more attached to, ultimately forces Jane to call on all her resources in order to hold on to her beliefs.
I first read this a couple of years ago, but I couldn't get through all of it. I'm now doing it at school, so I've got to know it really well. The more I read and get to know it, the more I love it. It's full of interesting characters, some you love, some you have to hate. The storyline follows Jane's life and as she grows up, gains her independence, and falls in love with Mr.Rochester. It isn't easy to read, but the storyline is great, as well as unexpected.
Marks out of 10? 7.5 because it's quite challenging to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment