Harry Potter studio tour

For all you Harry Potter lovers out there (including me) I thought I would share some of the pictures I took when I went to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford a couple of years ago. I've basically grown up reading Harry Potter, so when my mum asked me if I wanted to go to the studio tour for my birthday I was like..... uh, yeah! It was brilliant! So here we go.....


Voldemort!

Le me and my friend on the knight (night?) bus

Le me at Privet drive


Dobby :'(

Le me and my friend on Hagrid's bike
Le me and my friend drinking butterbeer



Hogwarts exists!

Yule ball costumes

Le Dumbledore

Diagon Alley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!