Free people

I thought I would do a post on the brand Free people because they make the most amazingly beautiful clothes and shoes and jewellery.
The brand Free people was started in Pennsylvania in the 1970s by a man called Dick Hayne. The original name Free people was changed to Urban outfitters. Dick's wife began running Urban outfitter's private label which went through many name changes until the company's original name was decided on, and thus Free people as it is known today was created.
I think I first discovered it on Pinterest, and although I've never bought anything from it, I always have a look every season at all the beautiful things they've brought out.





Gorgeous maxi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pinterest

https://uk.pinterest.com/leahgibby/

Meet The Author

My name is Leah Gibby and I live in England. I'm 18 years old, I love reading and sewing, and I hope you like my blog
Read the Printed Word!